Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good Eats in Midway Utah


A new gourmet pizza place opened in Midway by the cabin. Great pizza! I had one with chicken, white sauce and Argula. Very tasty. I highly recommend the place. It is right down town Midway, across from the visitor center. Also, we found a new bakery in town that makes great cupcakes and cakes. If you did not know already, I am a self appointed "foodie". I love good food and will go to great lengths to get it! The bakery is on the corner you turn right to go to the cabin when downtown. We had a great time at the cabin. Just hung out mostly. The girls wishe some cousins were there. So did we! Maybe next year. I hope so. We went boating, had a BBQ, took tobey and aspen for walks and took some good naps. The sleeping is not so great at the cabin sometimes with the altitude changes so a little nap can be helpful. We appreciate Nana Mo and Papa dave for having the cabin for the family to use.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: