Saturday, October 11, 2008

Young Living Farm

In Mona Utah is Young Living Farm. Young living essential oils are some of the best in the world. They have a farm here and we got to go and see the gardens and check out the lavendar fields. So picturesque! The only other lavendar farms this large are found in France! Lavendar is my favorite oil, along with peppermint and thieves. I use these oils on myself and family regularly. Lavendar is great on your feet for sleeping, peppermint on the temples for a headache, or on the abdomen for a tummy ache, and thieves on the feet to protect against colds and infection. We had a delicious lunch with lavendar lemonade and wolfberry cheesecake, how cool is that? Here is my mom, or affectionately known as Grandma Sandy! Savannah asked recently, "mom, how come we don't live with your mom? When I grow up, I want to live with grandma Sandy!" I told her, " I wish I could live with grandma sandy, it's just that when you grow up, you go and make a home with your husband!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: