Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bekah baby!!!

I love this chubby baby! You just have to pinch her cheeks! She is 1 now, since 2/12. She is close to walking but taking her time. She loves to play outside in the back yard and get really dirty! She loves to snuggle and rest her head on your shoulder or chest which I love so much! She has tons of teeth and loves to eat, especially any kind of meat or fruit. She likes to nod her head when she is trying to commuticate with you. She says dada, mama, dah-dah and other words that are hard to decifer. She has really blue eyes like kauai and ella but has my nose. She is another kauai baby in so many ways. She loves to talk on the phone and loves to play with keys. she loves tearing apart my wallet and throwing everything out of my purse. She is the light of our family. Her loves just fills you up!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: